Arments usual delivery days are on Wednesdays, Thursdays and Fridays and Saturdays* (*surcharge – currently £10.00) (Holidays excepted). Please see Additional Surcharges below for more information.
Changes to your Order – Once your order is placed, we regret that we are unable to change it.
Receiving your delivery:
Deliveries are taking longer at the moment and can arrive up until 8pm. Please rest assured, any orders arriving on your selected day of delivery at a later time, will be perfectly fit for you to consume as our packaging is designed to maintain the product in perfect condition. Arments accepts no responsibility for packages that are refused because they have arrived at a later time on your selected date for delivery.
Our couriers will only attempt one delivery to your chosen delivery address. If the recipient is out, they will not attempt a second delivery. As your order is perishable the goods may be destroyed by the courier. Arments accept no responsibility for orders destroyed due to the recipient not being in. To avoid this, please add delivery instructions to your order i.e. leave on doorstep, by side gate, in porch, with a neighbour.
Sending as a Gift: We can add a gift card to your pie box with your personalised message. Select option at Checkout.
Souvenir Orders: Please email or telephone for souvenirs as these are dispatched via Royal Mail
Standard Charge Delivery areas: UK only: England, Wales, and Scotland Mainland (excluding postcodes AB, IV, KW & PA*), and Northern Ireland. All other locations will incur additional courier costs (will be advised after order enquiry)
We cannot deliver to Scottish islands, Isle of Man and Southern Ireland.
Scottish Postcode Areas AB, IV, KW & PA, Northern Ireland, I.O.W: A surcharge will be applied at checkout.
*Saturday Deliveries: These may be possible by calling or emailing us. Note that the Saturday Delivery Excess charge for a Box is an additional £17.00 – which is a lot of money! – we recommend weekday deliveries – Pies delivered on Friday can be eaten on Saturday if stored correctly. Our fresh pies are packed and shipped blast chilled, not frozen, so can be frozen if you wish. Full re-heating and storage instructions are supplied with each box.
Postal Pies Box ordering process:
1. Select your items and add them to your basket. You will notice the red line indicates how full the box is and this allows you to add more or less. Once the box is full, the system will automatically go to the next size box up if desired. When you have completed your selection, please check your basket, edit if necessary, go to check out and complete payment (by Paypal or credit/debit card).
2. You will receive a ‘Thank you for your Order’ receipt email immediately after your submission.
3. You will receive confirmation of payment email.
4. We will dispatch your order to arrive on your chosen delivery date by ‘Next Day’ service. Please note your order may be delivered up to 8pm on the day of delivery and if you wish to consume it earlier in the day, we advise you to select an earlier delivery day.
5. Your order can be tracked.