Posted on September 15th, 2022
To be an effective Team Member in providing excellent service to Arments customers.
Arments Pie & Mash Restaurant, 7 & 9 Westmoreland Road, Walworth, London, SE17 2AX
This list is not exhaustive but gives an outline of the duties and requirements:
- To be an integral and fully contributing member of the Counter and Kitchen Team
- To ensure all the morning procedures are completed in a timely manner prior to the shop opening to customers at 10.30am (full time position)
- To follow instruction and guidance from the Counter/Kitchen Team Leader.
- To assist in organising and preparing the Postal Deliveries and any other orders for collection or delivery when requested to do so.
- To provide a positive and welcoming experience for all of Arments customers
- To ensure that Arments internal procedures are closely adhered to at all times
- To ensure the post closing procedures are all completed satisfactorily and left clean and tidy.
- To represent Arments in a professional manner at all times
This role is to work as part of the Arments team to ensure the cleanliness of the shop and great customer experience are maintained at all times.
You may also be requested to carry out other duties as staff availability and trade dictates to ensure the running of the business.