Posted on July 17th, 2021
As we enter this new stage of the Corona virus pandemic on July 19th whereby restrictions are lifted, we very much appreciate you taking the time to read the following information and guidance when visiting our shop.
To comply with the latest Covid-19 guidance, we have updated our risk assessment, as directed by the Government, to help to keep you and our staff as safe as possible. Please note the following:
- We request that you continue to use the hand sanitiser provided upon entry to our shop.
- You may continue to use the NHS Track and Trace QR code, or give your contact details to one of our staff. It is not a legal requirement, but it is recommended by the Government.
- You may continue to wear your mask until seated. Again, it is not a legal requirement but recommended by the Government.
- If you prefer to sit socially distanced still, we have provided socially distanced seating at the rear of our shop.
- Should you have any suspected symptoms of Covid-19, please DO NOT enter our premises.
- Please rest assured that we are maintaining the additional cleaning schedule and sanitising which has been in place for some months to help the fight against Covid-19, along with our usual high level of general hygiene and cleaning practices. All areas of our building will also be as well ventilated as possible.
- Our counter screen will remain in place for the time being.
- Should you have any special needs at all, please telephone us on 0207 703 4974 prior to your visit, or speak to a member of our staff for assistance. We will do our best to accommodate your needs.
- Please be respectful to our staff. They have been working tirelessly under difficult conditions these past 16 months.
Please note that you can order our pie and mash for delivery if you are unable to visit our shop. You can order online here, for overnight delivery nationwide, or you can order here for hot local delivery via Just Eat.
Thank you for your helping us to keep you and our staff as safe as we can as we take this next step forward, and thank you for your continued and valued custom.
Roy & Cheryl